Sunday, June 8, 2008

Family pictures.


I thought i would share a few of are family pics we took about
a month ago. This is always such a stressful time for me but i really
love how they turned out.











They just adore eachother.



6 comments:

Debbie said...

They turned out beautiful! Priceless moments...

Hawkins Family said...

Love the family pics. They turned out really nice. McKenna and Crew are so adorable. You have a very beautiful family.

Fara and Brad said...

Hey, Jenny it's been along time. Your family is so cute. Your pictures turnes out really good, family picture stress me out too. It's good to see you hope to see you at our 10 year reunion. Keep in touch. Fara

Jamie said...

Jenny ~ these are beautiful! I love them, :)

Anonymous said...

Brian- I don't know if you remember me, Lindsey (Bradshaw) except it's Nelson now. I married Nick, he knows you too. Anyway I got to your blog off of Britni's. Your kids are so cute and your birthday looked like fun. It was good to see some pictures of John. I haven't seen him for years. Tell him I said hi. Well I just wanted to drop a little note and say hi from me and Nick.

Myron said...

B and J-

So i finally got around to checking out your site. Man, Mo and I really miss you guys back in AZ. Glad to see everyone is doing well.