Those pictures make me laugh out loud! Brian you crack me up with all your poses! What a great time with great friends. Thank you for the friendship and all the memories we have! Love you guys!
Thanks for letting us be a part of it ~ we had so much fun! I think it had been about 10 yrs since I bowled, hmmm...maybe that's why I got a 98! :) Happy Birthday Brian! Hope it's a wonderful year!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday again, Brother! We had an awesome time. Good to celebrate with everyone!
-Cory
Thanks for a great time. I am glad I got to celebrate with you for a little while. Hope to see you guys again soon!
Those pictures make me laugh out loud! Brian you crack me up with all your poses! What a great time with great friends. Thank you for the friendship and all the memories we have! Love you guys!
Thanks for letting us be a part of it ~ we had so much fun! I think it had been about 10 yrs since I bowled, hmmm...maybe that's why I got a 98! :)
Happy Birthday Brian! Hope it's a wonderful year!
Happy Happy Birthday Bri! Hope you had a great time. Looks like a lot of fun....
Happy Birthday again,you are so old! Looks like we had a good time:).
Post a Comment