Thursday, April 17, 2008

Take me out to the ball game.......














An awesome day!! The roof was open...hot
dogs....peanuts...and the D-Backs won again. McKinna and I went to the D-Back game this past Saturday. It was McKinna's first time at the park. It took her at least 4 innings and lengthy shopping spree at the gift shop until she realized she was having a blast. We are fortunate to share season tickets with my family, so there will be plenty more days ahead to spend at the park. -B

3 comments:

Brittni said...

What a great daddy daughter outing! I want to go!!!!

Debbie said...

A perfect Daddy/Daughter Day! I know Kurt will be jealous :) Glad you guys had a great day together!

Jamie said...

Brian ~ I always LOVED going places with my dad! :) It's great that you take the time to do these things with her...it's so important! :) Thanks for the phone call the other night, that was SO thoughtful of you. We're really excited and looking forward to all that this will bring us. :) Thanks again!!