I can't believe that he is going to be 6 months. He is so dang cute. I think I am about ready to go admit myself:) That is a great idea!!! IT just gets frustrating. I know it is a good way to learn patience, right?? Well have a good weekend. Talk to ya soon.
What a sweet boy! I can't believe how time flies! Before we know it our boys are going to be running around together all by themselves! So not ready!!!
3 comments:
I can't believe that he is going to be 6 months. He is so dang cute. I think I am about ready to go admit myself:) That is a great idea!!! IT just gets frustrating. I know it is a good way to learn patience, right?? Well have a good weekend. Talk to ya soon.
What a sweet boy! I can't believe how time flies! Before we know it our boys are going to be running around together all by themselves! So not ready!!!
I can not believe how big the kids are getting! He is just precious. See you guys next weekend!
Post a Comment