In Loving Memory Of My Grandmother Myrna Jean Hawkins.
My grandmother passed away this last tuesday and i'am so heart broken.She was such an amazing grandma and i loved her so very much and i'am going to miss her...
Jen, my heart goes out to you and your family. I remember what it was like losing my "Nanny". If there is anything you need or we can do, we are here for you. Thoughts and prayers to all of you... Love~ Deb
Brian and Jen, We are sorry to hear about your loss. Know that our thoughts and prayers our with you and your family. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. Love, Justin and Tara
i'm so so sorry....there is nothing like losing a grandparent. praying for you and your family during this very difficult time. let me know if there is anything you need.....
5 comments:
Jen, my heart goes out to you and your family. I remember what it was like losing my "Nanny". If there is anything you need or we can do, we are here for you. Thoughts and prayers to all of you...
Love~ Deb
Brian and Jen,
We are sorry to hear about your loss. Know that our thoughts and prayers our with you and your family. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.
Love,
Justin and Tara
i'm so so sorry....there is nothing like losing a grandparent.
praying for you and your family during this very difficult time. let me know if there is anything you need.....
Jenny--
I was so sad when I read about your grandma. My thoughts are with you. Let me know if I can do anything for you.
wanted to wish Brian a very happy father's day :)
Post a Comment