Who's puppy is that...it is SO cute! And McKinna is getting so big...it hasn't been that long since I've seen you guys, but it feels like forever. And Crew looks just like B...sorry Jen, I know how that feels. We do ALL the work and the dads get the credit!
What fun for you guys! I love the pictures of Crew sitting in the chair and the close up of him smiling. We are SO loving having class with you each week. I love that the boys get to play together so much. McKinna looks adorable sitting in the train(?). Hope you are having a good week.
That lil puppy is too cute! Man, I miss you guys SO much! And I can't believe how much McKinna has grown! She is such a beautiful girl! Your lil Crew is to die for! You have such a cute family! Nat & I are coming down for a couple days March 22-27. And I have been dying to see McKinna and hope to be able to see her while we are down. Hopefully we can work out something. Hope you guys are all doing well! Love ya!!!
5 comments:
Who's puppy is that...it is SO cute! And McKinna is getting so big...it hasn't been that long since I've seen you guys, but it feels like forever. And Crew looks just like B...sorry Jen, I know how that feels. We do ALL the work and the dads get the credit!
What fun for you guys! I love the pictures of Crew sitting in the chair and the close up of him smiling. We are SO loving having class with you each week. I love that the boys get to play together so much. McKinna looks adorable sitting in the train(?). Hope you are having a good week.
Ahh so cute! Glad you guys came for superbowl, it was fun!
WOW! She was pregnant I bet that was a shocker. Looks loke you guys had fun at the park.
Hopefully we will see you soon.
Tara
That lil puppy is too cute! Man, I miss you guys SO much! And I can't believe how much McKinna has grown! She is such a beautiful girl! Your lil Crew is to die for! You have such a cute family! Nat & I are coming down for a couple days March 22-27. And I have been dying to see McKinna and hope to be able to see her while we are down. Hopefully we can work out something. Hope you guys are all doing well! Love ya!!!
Post a Comment