Happy Birthday to such a beautiful girl.Mommy and daddy love you so much,and we are so proud of who you are becoming.You are such an amazing sister to your brother, and daughter to us. We hope you had a great birthday.We Love you kinna roo ........... Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
We love you happy birthday princess.
Everyday we get on the trampoline to jump...and as we're climbing in Addi says "member last time Kinna broke her arm?"...Haha! EVERY TIME! And she wasn't even there, I just told her that to scare her so she'd stay in the net.
Oh, and I suck and this blogging stuff...I can't figure anything out! Did you see how retarded my friend section is? How to I just show the names, not the whole address? HELP!
Happy Birthday Kinna!! :) That picture of you is beautiful!! :)
Post a Comment