This past weekend, we took the kids up to Pinetop to play in the snow before the hot summer arrives. Saturday was sunny and clear. Sunday we woke to a snow storm that lasted all day. Yes, we all came home in one piece.
How fun!!! I can't remember the last time I went sledding. I am way over due!!! Like my mom, I am enjoying the weather here but that soft falling snow looks mighty inviting! See you soon!
Hey guys! I just wanted to come over and say HI! We have been wanting to take our kids sledding since we took a trip up to Flag a week ago. This motivates me even more! And...those pics of Kenna and Crew together are so stinkin sweet!
5 comments:
looks like so much fun....while i am enjoying the "in-between" weather right now, i can't help but want to put the brakes on!!! love the pics!
Looks like A LOT of fun!!! I want snow!
Looks like a great family weekend. Can not believe how big Crew has gotten! Hope to see you guys soon.
How fun!!! I can't remember the last time I went sledding. I am way over due!!! Like my mom, I am enjoying the weather here but that soft falling snow looks mighty inviting! See you soon!
Hey guys! I just wanted to come over and say HI! We have been wanting to take our kids sledding since we took a trip up to Flag a week ago. This motivates me even more!
And...those pics of Kenna and Crew together are so stinkin sweet!
Post a Comment